Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Work...

I love how awesome it is when your testimony is challenged, and then gets stronger. Liiiike recently. I have been pretty stressed about how I was going to make it through next semester. How I was going to fulfil my internship for Business 298, and how I was going to work and do school again if I didn't get this internship. Also, at the time, I was so tired I would fall asleep without my prayers. It finally just got to be too much. And so I decided to shove it all aside, and work on just being happy. What is school, and friends, and life without happiness, and the happiest I've been is a result of the Gospel. And the day after I said my prayers, I got my internship. Keeping it up... I found the perfect solution to my getting home problem, and now my family is deciding to do 'movie nights' on Mondays... sounds awful familiar to FHE. ;) Cool eh? I like it. Anyways.

1 comment:

Beth said...

That is great. I'm so happy for you. and thank you for the reminder :)