Well, I've done a couple of things since I've been home... not much though. Some more small Christmas shopping, and my mom took me shopping as my christmas gift. I got some cool stuff. Defintiely out of my normal wardrobe, and I'm glad. I got some more professional looking clothes for the most part. I also got some jeans and a pair of Etnie's. Spent about $150. It was pretty awesome. Not gunna lie. Of course it's made opening presents on Christmas a little less exciting, cause mom also let it slip that the one other gift I got is a scarf. I already have like 10. So that leaves some gift from my sister, and probably a pair of socks from my grandma or something.
I'm also traveling to Indiana tomorrow for Christmas on my Dad's side of the family. That should be a little more exciting since I'm less sure of what I'll get. But that's cool. I also kind of get another Christmas with Blake, and I'm excited for that... although my gift for him isn't the 'coolest' it's personal, and I think it's one of the best kinds of gifts to receive.
Also in life: I am now back to wearing two shoes!!! YAY! I wore my DC's. (I made a deal with mom that I would not wear anything she bought me til after christmas, so I wore my old shoes instead of my new ones, even though my new ones would have matched way more better) It rained like crazy today.. Nutso Kentucky. It was a regular storm it was!! All the runoffs were flash flooded, and there were spots on the road that became hydro-planes that I had never seen under water before. It was intense, and I was soaked!!
Me and Jessie went to Mammoth Cave on Monday.. it was fun! But the tour was a little disappointing in the way of length and what not, I don't think we went 1/4 mile into the cave. There are tours you can take that take you 300+ feet below ground, and the deepest point on this tour was 160ft or so. Granted what we DID see was really cool. To check it... Click it!
Right, so there's that. Other than that not much crackin in KY... Buuttt I'm going to bed now!
3 comments:
The linky no worky. Haha, I hang out with little kids far too much. But yay for Christmas shopping. I wrapped my notebooks for school. I even did them all separately for it to look like more hahaha!! Merry Christmas Mandy!
Hey! I fixed the link.. :)
Wanna know something awesome? I used one notebook, and it got me through 2 semesters. Yay Business Major, everything is on computer instead. :)
Wow, I guess that is the thing with Kentucky...sunny one minute and sleeting the next!
I hope you had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment