Sunday, August 3, 2008
Somebody's getting married!!
Well, not much has happened, but I am trying to get better at writing in here. Liz came and spent the night last night and me her and amy went to church together this morning. That was fun, we goofed off a little bit during sacrament testimonies, but we weren't loud so yay me! I have been sleeping a lot lately, and I think I'm still a little sick. So that's no fun. There are like 5 couples that are engaged right now that I know it's crazy. And three of them are getting married on Nov 22nd in various temples. It's nutso. Me and Amy are watching the muppets take manhattan. I want to have dinner but everytime I think about eating I feel sick, even though I'm actually quite hungry. It's an odd feeling. I wish I were feeling normal. I wish I could go home for a little while. Everyone I know has gotten to go on some kind of vacation, or is going to go, but I've been here alone the whole summer. Not able to go and do any of those classic summer fun things, and the way it looks I probably won't get to. I want to go camping, but that all hinges on money really, which I don't have. And I wanna go to Utah and go to Lagoon with a bunch of people from here and Utah, but it's $40 just to get in! So that probably won't happen unless I get a hefty sum of money for my grants and loans. I hope that happens. But even then I shouldn't spend the money on Lagoon. I need to put it away, pay bills, and the such. Meh well. We'll see what comes of everything in the next week or two with money. I still have to try and schedule surgery for my feet so I can wear shoes like a normal person, then I need to try and get my humanities class squared away, which I've been doing reeeealllyyy bad on!! Meh well, yet again. lol. I'm quite worried about things right now eh? Well, I took some medicine to try and get to feeling better, that might be effecting things. Hahaha, well thats all for now I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment