Friday, August 1, 2008
Security and Loneliness.
It's been a stressful, but good couple of days. I'm watching Steven Colbert right now which is amazing. Love that guy. He is talkin to Buzz Aldrige, who walked on the moon, so he keeps saying how he walked on the moon. It's pretty funny, it makes me think of Brian Regan. I devised a financial plan on tuesday which basically consolidates an debt for school and my car into one payment, that balances out to have the same amount of payment, with no interest, that I can pay off in about 2.5 years. Sooner, if I try really hard. We will see what happens though. I feel good though that I have a little bit of a plan, some more goals, and that I'm really starting to focus on financial security. Granted I'm getting started just a couple years late. But I'm going. I prolly owe the newfound financial focus to Blake. He is such a worry wart, a little extreme, but hey, it rubbed off on me a touch and is really helping so I can't be mad. And why be crazy because he wants to stay out of debt. It's a good thing! Oh well. Not much to talk about lately. Amy is going to Arizona next week so I'll have the apartment to myself. Blake is in Portland, so more myself-ness. I'm trying to work as much as possible and I haven't made nearly as much progress on my humanities class as I had wanted to. GRR! I just have no motivation to do it. I am a little bit ahead, so that's better than nothing but I am still not being what I want to be. That's true in more than one aspect of my life but what can ya do? Try to be better. That's about all. Here's to progression. Cheers mates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment