Saturday, August 9, 2008
Finances and Feet!!
It's amazing how sometimes things just hit you. It's been happening a lot to me lately. How my mind just plays with me and decides to send itself off on a tangent. Like while I drove past the temple from a Horkleys run and I noticed the trees that they've planted just outside the gated grounds of the temple. I thought of those trees in like 20 years and how cool the shade they provided would make just picnic-ing by the temple. It promises to be amazing! It's also been a rough couple of days in the way of planning. I'm kind of a meticulous planner. Not so much in every minute of my day, but just planning little bit by little bit what I need to do to be succesful in the long run. And I hate that (at least in part) I have to rely on other people to get some of these things done. It's so frustrating that things get planned, and it's a good plan and then everything falls through because of one little thing. Like the surgery for my toe. I planned on getting it next week, it was going to be perfect because it made it so I wouldn't hurt as bad after working a few hours, I would have enough time to heal before I went out for softball, and it made sure I wouldn't have to deal with the surgical boot in the snow. But because Mom's insurance is retarded, they won't technically cover me for the surgery til October. Thats terribly inconvenient because I can't afford to not be able to walk for a week while school is in, so that means I will prolly have to wait until Thanksgiving to do the surgery. That means I can't go to Chicago like I wanted to cause I can't see me traipsing across the country 2 days after surgery. It's sooo annoying! While everyone else is attending receptions or getting married themselves, I'll be in surgery, and decrepid! Grr! But, I'm not bitter. Riight. I'm watching Utah play BYU in softball on TV right now. I can't wait to be playing again, with people that are actually good. I'm excited. I am still waiting for all my FAFSA stuff to go through so that I can hopefully get the same grants so that I can pay for my housing and books at least, and get my loans to go through so I can get my car done, and deal with all my bills. HOPE HOPE HOPE!!!! AHH! Ok. Well, I'm done. Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment