After the reunion we continued to Provo and spend the night at Jacob and Elises house. Love them! :) The next morning we went to Chance's parents house and watched the first bit of conference with his family, including Terry and Jana and their kids, of whom Andrew just returned 3 days previously from his mission in Chile! Very cool. We went to dinner with Autumn, Devin, Heather and Corey at Red Robin, which was fun! Then the boys went to priesthood and the girls went shopping to help Autumn find Wedding stuff. We didn't have too much luck there, but Autumn was able to find shoes! So there was progress! :)
We watched Percy Jackson and the Olympians' Lightning Thief and I browsed for dresses to wear to Autumn's wedding. :)
Sunday we packed up and watched the first half of the Sunday morning session with Chance's parents, and then we headed up to Salt Lake to get parking and our tickets to go to the Sunday Afternoon session! Our seats were awesome! We even picked out President Callister in the stand among the other 70's, and we were just a few rows behind President Clark (President of BYU-Idaho, and area 70 for SE Idaho or something..). It was a great experience to be there!
We headed over to the Church History and Art museum to kill some time while traffic died down a bit, we got to see the death masks of Joseph and Hyrum Smith, and some other neat little things that are in the museum. We headed back up to Idaho and that was that!
Since we got home we had to catch up on laundry and homework. Funs stuff.
We also officially bought our airfare to go down to Arizona in December! We get to escape the Idaho cold! YAY! lol.
I applied for internship at the hospital that it right by Chance's parents house. I do hope I get it. I like that there is an opportunity to do an internship with this school, but I don't like that it's mandatory, really. It's super hard to work out goingon an internship when you're married and trying to satify both peoples lives. Getting a job for 4 months in who-knows-where just doesn't work, and many people aren't really helpful with getting you housing to do the internship when you're married either. It'll work out somehow- perhaps with this hospital! :) Another plus if I get the hospital internship is we'd be down in Provo in January, instead of April. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment