So, we have had a bit of a rough week. We were lied to, and just kind of beat up over our housing deal. We're trying to save money and found some good options for cheap housing that would allow us to save some money. We were told Stonebrook was helping current tenants renew with good pricing, but we apparently don't get that perk since they weren't willing to renew a cheaper price with us at all. We are now just trying to get into one of the older buildings in our same complex and that would save us some money, but I don't have particularly high hopes in regards to Rexburg housing anymore. I hope the Provo landlords are more helpful...
I'm really stressing about our December trip to AZ, KY, IL and back to Idaho, all during which we'll be trying to plan our move somehow, and then physically do the move the same day that we get back to Rexburg after flying in from Phoenix at noon that day. I'm stressed about the trip mostly because of money. Flights are so expensive! I used to be able to find flights into/out of Chicago, Nashville and Louisville for 105 - 180 or so, depending on the time of year, but now to get a flight is $190 minimum! Ridiculous really. We only get to spend about a week back east, so 3 days in one place, one day traveling from chicago to ky or vice versa, and 3 days in another place, then back to AZ for a couple days, and back to Idaho. I love that we can get cheap tickets to AZ though, perhaps we can go visit again soon now that they have weekend tickets for as low $28 one way!
I'm excited for January. I'll be working full time, only have one real class, be making more money (trip to targhee anyone? (: ), and shopping for a Provo apartment I hope. I love change since stability isn't really an option right now. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment