Thursday, August 19, 2010

Is anyone out there?

Well, I'm not even sure if anyone reads this thing anymore, but just to touch on some things...
We've begun to consider the possibility of moving to Provo, and Chance completing an Industrial Design degree. It's more broad than a transportation design degree, but it's a good path. We haven't quite deciphered yet if it's the right path for him, but we're doing the research, and plan on consulting with the Lord often over the coming weeks to decide where to go. If it's San Francisco, great, if it's Provo, great. I can't wait to start a new adventure!
Meanwhile in Rexburg... I'm almost done! I changed a part of my degree to a customized minor, so I actually have to take certain classes. Essentially I'm done in December, I can leave Rexburg with one online class to go and an Internship. However, I think we're going to remain in Rexburg for Chance to officially get an associates degree from here, so regardless of where we end up, he can transfer the general education credits. We shall see what happens. Life is soooo fickle.
Tomorrow marks one year since we got engaged! One year ago I was in Nauvoo! And it's also Makenna's birthday! 5 years old, and starting school! Crazy! I'm excited for her schooling because her school has a mandarin immersion program. It'll be way neat for her to be bilingual in Chinese. :) Maybe she'll serve a mission there someday! Neat thought...
Well, that's the happenings for now. :) More trips to Provo coming, and just a few more weeks til a new semester of school...

No comments: