
I'm so insanely excited to go to Nauvoo on the 19th. I had planned on going to Indiana and Chicago before Nauvoo, but now (what are the odds?!?) my dad is leaving on the 19th for a wedding on his wifes side, in Florida! Ugh, lame! The people that never go away, both go on vacation the same week I want them to do something with me, specifically! Crazy! But oh well, life goes on. Now I'm leaving on the 18th to head up to Indiana for the day, then leave on the morning of the 19th to Nauvoo (6 hours from Peru). I was looking at pictures from someone elses recent trip to Nauvoo, and I got even more excited! I ordered a mountable GPS for the trip too, so I feel a lot better about driving alone since I'll only be like 4 hours from family if something happens to the car while I'm alone (which I'm actually not too worried about) and then I'll be with the Hales. :) Seriously, anxiety plus boredom is the worst thing ever!

I am going to Chicago tomorrow, and hoping my dad gets tickets to the Sox game tomorrow night, knowing my luck he'll get the tickets and then it'll get rained out! Haha! Good thing I have tickets to the D-Backs game next month, what are the odds of a rainout in Phoenix? lol. I'm trying to convince Ruby to go to Chicago next week, it'll pass a little more time. But meh. Not too much longer til I'll have full days! :D Can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment