Well, I have had some good news today, versus the rest of this week that has been really frustrating. But anyways a quick background for this good news. Yesterday my sister took my car to her boyfriends house so that he could put a new radio in my car... I was just swapping out an old pioneer stereo for a new one. We all figured it would be a pretty easy job. Turns out that whoever put the pioneer in the car before I bought it, botched up the wiring behind the system really bad. Chris (my sister's boyfriend) was alright with that, he could fix it all up. But the new pioneer system apparently didn't have the right wiring, and the old pioneer system's wiring wasn't compatible with the new one. So we had to go hunt out a wiring harness, and my car is back in Lebanon with Ruby and Chris for another night. It's a little annoying cause I wanted to take the door off my car and fix the lil panel that supports the windows buttons and the locks, and all that. But eh well. Life goes on. So hopefully after tonight my new radio will be in, and all will be well.
Also! Today is August 14th. Which means Chance is off his mission! :) I know he's sad to leave Canada, and happy to come home again. It's a complex emotion that I bet all missionaries feel when they leave their missions. But at least Canada is an easy mission to go back and visit sometime in life. I know Chance's dad wants to go back and visit his mission, in Australia. It's a little harder to make that happen, but man what a trip that will be!!
Today is also lil Sissy's birthday. She's officially 2! lol. I wish I had one of those little pointy birthday hats, because I would definitely get a picture of her with it on somehow. I'm really not mean to her! I promise! lol. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment