Thursday, October 30, 2008

Get Into the Groove

I'm going here someday.
Well, I'm pretty bad about posting, I know, and everytime I do post, I always think this is when I'll start being better at posting.. and it never happens. Meh well. It's been a rollercoaster of a month. But it's almost irrelevant now. In brief, I got really really stressed about school, got a blessing, and then I found this really neat class that is for Business Management majors. It's like a pre-internship. And I got to thinking if I were to do an internship-type thing around Rexburg, honestly, where would I want to do it? And I had the thought that I would want to do it at a law office, I think it would be really cool! And then I thought I should just go get certified to be a paralegal. I am lovin my business law class, and I'm not too bad at it either. Which shocked me, I thought it would be the class I sucked in this semester. But that's proving to be Econ and Accounting, both pivotal classes for people wanting to manage a business, and so I am starting to wonder if I am cut out to be a manager. I'm so indecisive. I can't even manage running service programs, or a softball team, how could I imagine running a profitable business! Soo, yea, looking into the whole paralegal thing. This past weekend was pretty good. Nothing mentionable really til Sunday night. I wasn't feeling good and no one had done anything really all day so I got sick of being in the apartment and convinced Blake to go for a walk with me. So we walked around the temple, and saw the grounds were open so we walked through there too. We sat and watched the last bit of the sunset just behind the temple, and then walked to the playing fields and just looked at the stars for a bit. If course there was playing involved, it was me and Blake! How could there not be! Then we were kind of like uhh, what now? Blake has a mini sd card with music on it, so I said we should dance, under the stars! And so we did. :) Then we decided to go look at the ice skating rink, which isn't right now, but it was pretty cool. Then we danced some more. This time we did more fun swing stuff, and then walked home. It was a good time. :) Then I got really sick on tuesday.. Blake took care of me all night, like putting frozen rags on my head and getting me orange juice and cooking me soup, and trying to help me sleep. It was pretty awesome of him. My fever started to break a lil around 11:30-midnight, I got a priesthood blessing, and I'm mostly fine now. My throat is still a lil weird, but I can't complain. I'm lucky it happened on a tuesday, when I was actually able to not freak out over not doing anything that day. Tender Mercy.Anyways, Halloween is tomorrow, and I don't really have any plans. Halloween kind of loses it's magic without children around, in my opinion. Here is my attempt at Halloween festivities, courtesy of an FHE. Tell me what you see it as. A few weeks ago me and Blake finally got to venture out to Mesa Falls, considering he's been trying to find a free weekend for both of us to be able to go up there it was quite the accomplishment finally. Lucky for us it was miserably cold and snowy! :) Blake played a kind of mean trick on me, but it was cery funny that I fell for it. Even funnier was that Blake felt bad because I took his joke so well, and didn't get mad, but appreciated it anyways even though I was dissappointed. So, I win!

Anyways, since I am almost certain not many (if any) people read this thing, I like to think of it as something I can look back on in years and remininsce about. :)
Soo, The End.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I read it. I love it.