So, 5 weeks into the semester and things are nuts of course! I work 20 hours a week, go to school for 15, and play softball for 6 or 7 a week. Why softball? My scholarship dictates that I have to be involved in programs with BYU-I, so I figured softball is a release, and not a stress, so I'll play! YAY!
I applied for an internship with INL supply chain, the interview went really well, but we haven't found out if I got it or not yet, pray for me!
Not too much going on with us though. It's finally warming up around here! It's 65 today! Woo! I'm actually gunna wear shorts to softball finally!
We went for a nearly 9 mile bike ride yesterday, it was good too, we could have kept going even, but we didn't bring any water with us and I got thirsty, so we went home! It was fun. The end.
Oh! We also switched wards. I just had the feeling that we should, so we did. Turns out a girl in my RS is the pitcher on my softball team. Cool huh? They also play volleyball every thursday, and the RS seems to be a lot more focused on the spiritual concepts of the scriptures rather than what the historical story was. I like our last ward and all, but I think there's a reason we're supposed to go to the student married ward.
-Success story-- out of panic. I am taking CIT 203. It's a beginning programming class. I don't look at the schedule for it much cause we usually say "Okay, next time we have this due..." but I must have missed something, so I walk into class and the prof starts having everyone submit these two programs we were supposed to have done. Yikes! So i start programming as fast as I can (which is probably relatively slow) and I programmed 3 of the 5 assigned programs that were due. Not perfect but hey! Good... so it turns out that the method the prof wanted to use to turn in the programs wasn't working, so he decided to make them due on monday! Yay! I can get them done! SO thennnnn I find out that only the first two were due, so I was completely good anyways! So I programmed two programs we were given a week to do, in one hour. Go me! lol. That's my success story. Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment