Monday, May 19, 2008
Juffies and Frisbees.
Well, yet another job under my belt. I suppose I am truely following my blessing and finding lots of experience and vocations and stuff but it's not so much fun. I have had my early life crisis or something, I am not sure of what I really want to do. I am not sure if business is the thing for me. I have come to be the kind of girl that 2 years ago I definitely did not plan to be. The girl that wants to be a stay at home mom, educated if I need it, but I don't have to have a career, but I am qualified enough to have one if I decide I want one. I'm full of uncertainties right now and I'm slowly training my mind not to stress over it so much, so as to prevent ulcers and such. Sister Peterson seen me and Blake holding hands on the way to Sunday School yesterday and asked if we were liking each other, and I was like well, yea we've been dating for nearly three months.. she was like ohh where have I been?!? lol, I like people sometimes. I am trying to enjoy my summer regardless of the stress of impending bills and such. I am counseling for EFY July 14-20. I'm way excited to do it! Way nervous too especially when it comes to doing the counselors nightly devotionals. Yikes. But I have lots of time to prepare still... I looked at tickets to go home for the week too, not cheap. It's going to cost more to go home than I am going to get paid for the week. Not exciting. Oh well. Guess not much has happened lately. I'm out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment