Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Memories

I was perusing through my facebook profile and found these quotes I dubbed worthy to record through my college years... then I decided to look through old photos too. In some ways I want desperately to go back to another time in my life, and bring it to the present... well, enjoy a trip down my memory lane! :)


Famous Quotes


"Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant? I'm halfway through my fishburger and I realize, Oh my God....I could be eating a slow learner."

"Where's the beef!?!?!"
"MM!! Amen!!"
Jacob Belll

"Since I'm pretty much in love with Peter Pan,... I mean, he can fly, he has eternal youth, and he looks good in tights. Pretty fierce competition."
-Elise Williams

Mandy, you make me giidle!!
~Jessie

Cha King!!! I'm movin to U-awhh!!!
~Jessies Dyslexia talking

"In the school of mortality, the tutor is often pain and tribulation, but the lessons are meant to refine and bless us and strengthen us, not to destroy us."

—Elder Robert D. Hales

"Regardless of what may come, may faith, immovable and constant, shine above us as the polar star. "

—President Gordon B. Hinckley

~That bull has beef...

**Character is perseverance past the initial motivation. **

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, famous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world.
-Mary Ann Williamson

We are all angels with one wing, we have to embrace each other to fly
-Monique Miranda

Character is the aim of true education; and science, history, and literature are but means used to accomplish the desired end. Character is not the result of chance work but of continuous right thinking and right acting.
-David O. McKay

We all have three testimonies, the one we plan to give, the one we give, and the one we wish we gave.
-Mike West

ME: Ohh I get it, he's detoxing!
Blake: No, he just quit heroine cold turkey..
Me and Alex: .... ... Yeaa.

Me: What did you do with my chair??
Blake: I moved it, out of the way...
Me: .... It's in the middle of the floor...

Blake: I am ze prince and you shall marry moi!
Amy: You make my lungs hurt...

Trent: Hey Blake, wake up, we're spooning.
*Dances* I wanna be like youuuu*

Blake: If you pull like that, I'm going to, like, jump into your pelvis.
(Blake to me, when I was trying to pull him off the floor. I promptly proceeded to collapse on him in laughter.)

Me: So, should I spell this out or..?
Blake: You put a 'B', so now it's "binches"

Jenn: Amy, do you know what this animal is?
Amy(looking the total other way): Uhh, badger?

-Do you know how much sleep I'll lose between now and then?!?
-Uh, friday minus wednesday...
--Random people in my Econ class

Alex picking up an eraser: Hey, I bought this!
Blake: I bought that.
Alex: Mine's blue...









































1 comment:

Beth said...

That was a fun post :) I was just going through my pictures and stuff today too! Loving the memories!!