Thursday, December 9, 2010

Happy Holidays!

Well, it's Christmas time once again! I can't believe 2010 is almost over already! I think I'm beginning to see how parents can say 18 years went so fast, the years keep getting faster! We are taking a big trip for the two weeks of break from school that we have, we'll go to Phoenix-Mesa, Kentucky, Chicago, and Tucson! It's going to be a crazy couple of weeks. Finals have begun really, I'll be done with everything on tuesday I think, just 4 more school days! YAY! I was getting all worked up about going to see family this year, and not being able to buy anyone gifts because we're spending so much money to go out to the East and see everyone. But that's not even the point of the season! The whole point of the season is family, and reflecting on Christ. I'm grateful my family was able to help to pay for things so we could go see them, and that we'll be with family for Christmas. I love my moms house at Christmas. You can't beat your childhood traditions I suppose... but I missed Christmas at home last year. Not that our first Christmas together is something that we didn't enjoy, but just getting settled into a new city, apartment, new life really, right at Christmas, it just didn't feel the same. I'm excited to go back there. Just won't be enough time there! Before we know it we'll be back in Rexburg unpacking our apartment, working, and waiting for school to start, again! Hopefully Chance will be in school, and I'll only have one class and I'll be working full-time. Can't wait to graduate in April, and see family again and out here finally!

No comments: