Well, I have been very improve'y lately. I went to wal-mart to buy a green pepper for dinner, and ended buying supplies to fix up a shelf that we've had for a long time. Talk about distraction. I've also been listening to the Mormon Channel internet radio a lot, which is mostly cool. I'm not a huge fan of Faith in Action that comes on around 9:30. It lets people talk about what they've been doing for the church in various parts of the world which really is cool, but I get bored listening to them for some reason. Eh well. They replay some cool BYU devotionals and firesides that are fun. Anywho.
Oh. I have a favorite song. It's seriously one of the cutest songs ever. 1,2,3,4 by the Plain White Tees. It's a good one.
Also got wind that a position in the admissions office at the local hospital needs to be filled. Since I've already done that before, and now have more experience, and a degree it will look good and I'll be able to get back on there. Wish me luck. I think I'd be the most excited about having that job again becuase I'd get to wear scrubs to work. Yeaaaa. :)
1 comment:
I love that song too, so good and very sappy.
Good luck with the job!
Post a Comment