My FHE is going to the dunes to burn a couch tonight. Yayy..
Monday, March 9, 2009
As days go by...
So I was sick and a little miserable all weekend, I definitely had ups and downs with the sick part. Liiike, I was fine when I went out to eat at Red Robin, but afterward we decided to go to the mall, where I became pregnant, and the walking after the big Red Robin meal on my already sore and fatigue-ailed body decided to break out in cold sweats every now and then, but I just pretended like nothing was wrong. I tried to at least, mostly it warranted my desire to just stand still, which Blake didn't really notice cause he was like a child darting all over the store. Anyways, I took Nyquil and slept 12 hours from saturday night to sunday afternoon, missing my RS Presidency meetings and church, of course. Then went off to Ty and Natalia's for dinner and games, it was all fun, but I wanted to get to sleep earlier than I did (11), but no biggie. I was quite tempted not to go to classes but decided a cough and headache wasn't worth the pain in the but re-taking accounting would be, and if I miss that class much I'm sure to do poorly enough to merit re-taking it which would throw off my WHOLE grad-plan by one semester as it is a pre-req to the IBC, which is the gateway to basically graduating from the Business Management major. YAY! Anyways.. so I dragged myself through the day of classes, and I'm glad I did because my D&C class was amazing! We essentially talked about D&C 93, ch. 1 of Teachings of John Taylor, the King Follett Discourse. And I decided that when you really read scriptures for content you should link it to SOMETHING else SOMEWHERE
else in the scriptures. So, in my quest, I have set a goal to re-read the Book of Mormon through again (it's long over-due by now anyhow) and have AT LEAST one scripture on each page marked with a reference to something else somewhere else in the scriptures, or a thought that I have while I'm reading it, or both! I did 1 Ne 1-3 today.. and I want to be done by the time I start school again in September, which I think is a pretty liberal goal, so I had better reach it! :)
My FHE is going to the dunes to burn a couch tonight. Yayy..
This is what happened while Blake played with his silverware at Red Robin, of course we video'ed it...!!
My FHE is going to the dunes to burn a couch tonight. Yayy..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You know I loved your whole blog entry, but I was distracted by your "afterward we decided to go to the mall, where I became pregnant, and the..." EXCUSE ME????
lol. We went to the mall, parked a few aisles away from the door, and Alex was like, you should act prego so we can park in the maternity parking. So, it kind of snowballed. ... :)
Get to feeling better, I kind of paused as well when I saw the pregnant part and was like...what is she being sarcastic about?
Post a Comment